Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Manifest ASAP

Ok, so first attempt at starting a train of thought here...Something that's been bugging me, which I feel is significant to this blog's line of significance which is to end greed and violence. both of these come from need, and as any street kid can tell, through manifestation whether one believes it comes from the diving within the mortals you pronounce manifestation to, or through straight divine intervention beyond the observable realm, that one always has what one needs. NOT WANTS, BUT NEEDS. One can have what one wants if a person knows how to ask (via prayer, spells, or simply writing with intention..), but I've discovered recently how important it is to be truly self observant always vigilant with your intentions. Through manifestation, I made a lot of money this season, then took lots of Lucy and one dose of fungus. All these trips were pushing me towards something, but i was looking at myself too hard momentarily, and not everyday when more sober. Through this one manifestation of money I became ensnared in a perpetuating greed! For more, more money, more food, more weed, more improvement...but by trying to improve by the atypical means by trying to aquire employment, "enough" clothes, food, accesories and such consumeristic ways of thinking, I suddenly saw it. The disease of idiocracy eating my freedom away piece by piece. I feel we need to find sustainable farms before our children are lost to this ocean of apathy. I feel we can manifest this sooner than we realize. Greed is so deceptive, I've always thought money was only needed when i reproduced and only for the reason of aquiring land and the starting needs of a sustainable homestead on which to teach them real life needs-how to grow, work not in excess but meaningful work for your meals, how to prepare food of all types, how to survive without commodities so that they can see life isn't about the shiny pretties and convenience!!!! In this environment alone can we, and our future survive the mindnumbing messages bombarding us daily in babylon. Only there could we evolve, without the everyday setback of pretending to run the rat race under watching Eyes. I want it within the next five years, before my eggs are old and whatnot genetically inept... SO my plan-instead of focusing on making money this season-im going to go for no profit-only learning how to grow how to plant how to take care of chickens and cows and goats :) That's what I'm manifesting. Some parenting knowledge, and various other skills should be honed too, such as fuel making for tractors-or horse maintenance-manure making knowledge- bee knowledge!!!!! Bees are a must. Financial and lawful (knwoledge) means to freedom from the government's ability to take land away when said homestead is established would be great too. thoughts?...

4 comments:

  1. This is our plan as well. Sustainable farms that are able to support a community of like minded individuals. 5 years? Okay. Challenge accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sustainable farm. This year. I'm doing it. It's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well not completely sustainable at first...but the land will be available by the end of this year. I agree with bees. We are basically starting over. Creating families with a better indoctrination, but most importantly free will. As far as legal entanglements, we must look into sovereign citizenship, claim ourselves as a sovereign nation. We have to all be on the same page about that though. This is different from rainbow...we arent signing permits or anything but we must be in agreement, unanimous consensus on our legal rights and wants. A book to check out about sovereign citizenship I have come across, "Title 4 Flag Says You're Shwag" . Check it out! I need to find another copy as well. We all play our parts. Find what you can do and do it. We will need your skills. We've been awakened, we are tuned in, not is time to truly drop the fuck out!

    ReplyDelete