Sunday, February 10, 2013

2500 mgs

I was lying in a bunk bed at my mother's house and I began to meditate. I found my body growing lighter and I could feel my ego swelling as if to burst and I could feel myself slipping. This was the second time that I had taken a sub-anesthetic dose (what some of us Psychonauts call a Fourth Plateau dose) of dextromethorphan hbr. I started blacking out sporadically, losing time. The fifth or sixth time I blacked out, I felt like I was being pulled out of my body. When I opened my eyes I was somewhere else.

The first thing I noticed was the smell of the place. It smelled like shit: human and pack animal. And the sweat, wow, I had never encountered such body odor - it was amazing. The next thing I noticed was the sun beating down on my face and my back, which was bare. All around me people were pushing each other - a restless mob stumbling in a vague direction forward. They compelled me forward.

I couldn't understand what they were saying, but I immediately recognized it as some middle eastern language. As we walked on, I started to pick up snippets of words I thought I recognized, until I realized that it was Hebrew! Eventually the mob grew more agitated and uncontrollable. It seemed the whole mass of writhing rioters was about to explode. Then, on a hill in a clearing of low, twisty olive trees, I saw him and recognized the whole seen.

This was the Crucifiction. And there he was, with a few others (not three, but at least six or seven), nailed up on a cross. He looked right at me, this man Jesus, and said "Abba! Abba!" Father! Father! And I knew that he was talking to me.

That was the first time that ever time traveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment